How can we help?
- After submitting an article, I noticed that some metadata is incorrect, can this be corrected?
- Are Article Processing Charges (APCs) applied to authors for publication?
- Can I upload an article that is not yet submitted or is under evaluation to a repository?
- Do authors retain the rights to their works?
- Do you accept the publication of an article that was presented at a conference?
- I have detected errors in my article after it was published. Can these be corrected?
- My work has been published and now I want to unpublish it, is this possible?
- Under what license are the materials published?
- Under what type of access are the contents published?
- What free services does the publication of a book include?
- What indexing status do your publications have?
- What kind of books can be published in ColNes Publishing?
- What services are not included in the publication of a book?
- Where can I report editorial malpractices regarding the processing of my article?
For editors and reviewers
- Do they have tools to identify plagiarism?
- I have been invited to review an article; however, I don't have much experience with it. Do you have instructions for reviewers?
- I would like to be an editor, what editorial opportunities are found in ColNes Publishing?
- What should I know before becoming an Editor?
For conference organizers
- Does it have any cost to publish conference proceedings?
- I am a conference organizer and would like to publish its proceedings, what publication opportunities do you offer?
- I organized a conference that took place a while ago, do you accept proceeding proposals from events that have already taken place?
< All Topics
What should I know before becoming an Editor?
The editors’ roles, responsibilities, and ethical procedures are found in section III. For Editors of the Publication Ethics page.
Table of Contents