How can we help?
- After submitting an article, I noticed that some metadata is incorrect, can this be corrected?
- Are Article Processing Charges (APCs) applied to authors for publication?
- Can I upload an article that is not yet submitted or is under evaluation to a repository?
- Do authors retain the rights to their works?
- Do you accept the publication of an article that was presented at a conference?
- I have detected errors in my article after it was published. Can these be corrected?
- My work has been published and now I want to unpublish it, is this possible?
- Under what license are the materials published?
- Under what type of access are the contents published?
- What free services does the publication of a book include?
- What indexing status do your publications have?
- What kind of books can be published in ColNes Publishing?
- What services are not included in the publication of a book?
- Where can I report editorial malpractices regarding the processing of my article?
For editors and reviewers
- Do they have tools to identify plagiarism?
- I have been invited to review an article; however, I don't have much experience with it. Do you have instructions for reviewers?
- I would like to be an editor, what editorial opportunities are found in ColNes Publishing?
- What should I know before becoming an Editor?
For conference organizers
- Does it have any cost to publish conference proceedings?
- I am a conference organizer and would like to publish its proceedings, what publication opportunities do you offer?
- I organized a conference that took place a while ago, do you accept proceeding proposals from events that have already taken place?
< All Topics
I would like to be an editor, what editorial opportunities are found in ColNes Publishing?
You can contribute as a Guest Editor on our journal, or as a Volume Editor on our book series. We invite you to visit the websites of our publications, as detailed information on how to participate as an editor is provided.
Table of Contents