AWARI is a journal launched in 2020 with a strong focus on the broad spectrum of social network analysis (SNA). This journal provides a multilingual publication platform since there are considered English, Spanish, and Portuguese manuscripts.
All published materials are open access. The authors count on benefits such as copyright retention, a publication under a Creative Commons license, no publication costs (Article Processing Charge, APC), and a DOI number assignment.
ColNes Publishing is seeking to strengthen the editorial team by adding new Editors to the board. Every Editor works voluntarily, and these are the primary responsibilities:
- Handle manuscripts within their research area
- Make initial reviews of manuscripts to ensure that they fall within the journal scope and meet the basic requirements for peer review
- Invite a minimum of two reviewers per manuscript
- Ensure that reviewers meet the deadlines defined in the editorial process
- Assess possible conflicts of interest that might affect the transparency of the editorial process
- Make preliminary decisions regarding peer-reviewed manuscripts
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding the scope, editorial process and content visibility
- Promote the journal through their professional networks
ColNes Publishing follows the COPE guidelines, and Editors should adhere to such ethical editorial practices. AWARI uses the Open Journal System (OJS) as an editorial and publication management system, and we count on tools to smooth the editorial process and meet ethical publication standards. The candidates should have an orientation to the journal scope; thus, anyone interested in this position, do not hesitate to send us a CV to EditorialOffice@colnes.org. We will process all nominations until April 29, 2022.